MySecretGarden

U.S.A., Washington State. USDA zone 8a. Sunset climate zone 5

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I AM NOT CRYING, AM I?


Ligustrum got hit by the snow falling from the roof when temperature went up. It was a foot of snow! I am not going to remove it right away. I'll give it a chance: straighten it up, cut broken branches and see if it survives. (Ligustrum Amur Privet, Ligustrum japonicum).



Cordyline couldn't stand such a low temperature. I am wondering if it could give a new growth from the top?!
Cordyline (Dracaena).

(Click the pictures to see them bigger.)

1 comment:

  1. Snow adds cbarm to a garden and makes it so misterious.
    But winter can be cruel, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comment! I appreciate your time! See you soon on your blog!

Follow by Email

Share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU!

Blog Archive

Copyright 2009-2014 TatyanaS, MySecretGarden Blog



My New Plants Fundraising!

-->