U.S.A., Washington State. USDA zone 8a. Sunset climate zone 5

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Foxglove. My Picture of the Day

***Copyright 2011 TatyanaS


  1. Gorgeous photo! Your foxglove always bloom so prettily for you year after year.

  2. That's beautiful Tanya. I hope to have this in my gardens next year.

  3. The Foxglove are stunning this year, what a stunning setting.

  4. What utterly beautiful foxgloves. The look so sturdy and delicate at the same time.

  5. Foxgloves always have such a romantic English garden look to them. I'm sure Elizabeth Bennett had them in hers!

  6. Ah yes, foxgloves. They do well for me one year, and the next year, not much.
    Yours are lovely.

  7. Beautiful picture! I love all the colors.

  8. I have garden conditions envy!

  9. So beautiful!!I love foxgloves.And you know what,mine are also blooming right now here in Finland,same time as peonies and many roses.Let's enjoy:)

  10. I love Foxgloves! Yours are gorgeous.

  11. Your pictures are always so awesome, Tatyana!

  12. Dear Tatyana, Beautiful! Most of my foxgloves failed to reseed this year, to my disappointment. Love yours, and I love the stone feature. P. x

  13. Love it when you do beautiful Foxgloves.

  14. Dear Tatyana
    I love your blog and this totally awesome photo of your foxgloves. A very catching eye for great photos you have. I will be sure to check in again.

    Thanks for the lovely experience.

  15. Your gardens are stunning, Tatyana ... impeccable! We share many of the same loves.

  16. I love your blog, especially your lovely Foxglove. I cant seem to grow them and I am so envious of your beautiful garden. It is breath taking. Thanks for sharing with all of us. I am going to try foxglove this year again. Sounds like you dont do anything to get your wonderful reseeding. Wish I had your talent.
    Peace and Christmas wishes for health and happiness.

  17. Karen, thank you! I am surprised myself how well they grow here. No fertilizer, poor soil... I hope you'll have luck with foxgloves!


Thank you for stopping by and for your comment! I appreciate your time! See you soon on your blog!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog


Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Abyssinian Banana Actaea s. Alaska Amaryllis Amur Maple Aquilegia Aralia Arundel Castle Gardens Autumn Before and After Berry Bird Houses Blotanical Blue Poppy Book review Bouquets Butchart Gardens California Calla Canada Clematis Coleus Conifers Containers Corydalis Dahlia Dan Klennert Dogs Elandan Gardens End of Month View England Euphorbia Eze France Exotic garden Fall garden Favorite plants Favorite plants. Tree Philodendron Fences Foliage Formal gardens Foxglove France Fuchsia Garden elements Gardening Tips Gardens of nature Gardens to see Gardens to see (tours) Garden works Geraniums Germany Giveaway Giverny Grasses gunnera Hampton Court Hellebores Herbs and Vegetables Heronswood Hidcote History of gardening Holidays Hops Hosta Hydrangea Illumination Italy Japanese maple Kew Lakewold Gardens Lavatera Lavender Leucosceptrum stellipilum ‘Ogon' Lobelia tupa Meconopsis Melianthus major Minter Gardens My Open Garden MY PICTURE OF THE DAY Neighborhood NPA Open Gardens NWFGS Oregon Pampas grass Peony Perennials Plant ID Poppy Problem areas Recipes Rhododendron Rock garden Romneya c. Russia and Russian Art Sarah P. Duke Gardens Serre de la Madone (Lawrence Johnston) Shade Garden Shrubs Sissinghurst Sky Watch Slope garden Slugs Spring/Summer garden Stachys Succulents Summer/Fall garden The Garden of Great Depression Tree Peony Trees Trips Tulip Festival Uncategorized WA Weigela Wells Medina Nursery White garden Wild animals Wild flowers Winter and winter garden Wordless Wednesday
Copyright 2009-2015 TatyanaS, MySecretGarden Blog