Diana from Elephant's Eye suggested I should write a brief post about how we can do picking while Blotanical is undergoing some remodeling and we can't see the lists of posts.
There might be other ways, but I follow this process.
I know whose posts I want to read. For example, it could be my favorite blogs or some new blogs.
- Go to the blogger Blotanical plot and click on "My Blogs"
- Under the blog's name, click on the last post's name highlighted in blue. The page with a Pick button appears.
- On the main Blotanical page, click on "Search Blogs"
- Click "Search Bloggers By Name"
- Select Blog to Locate (click a red flower on the map, then click the blog's name)
- On the right side of the screen, you'll see "Current Posts", 5 of them.
- Click on the post's name, it'll open with a Pick button.
Wait! Before running to do your picking, don't forget to water your plants!
Be careful while taking pictures of birds!
Have a great day!
The pictures above are taken from the Internet. Thanks to the authors.
Copyright 2010 TatyanaS