MySecretGarden

U.S.A., Washington State. USDA zone 8a. Sunset climate zone 5

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Worth planting - Japanese Aralia (Fatsia japonica )

This is one of my favorite evegreen shrubs. Gorgeous big tropical-looking leaves, magestic creamy white flowers followed by clasters of black fruits...



The flower head looks like a giant snowflake, doesn't it?


I love Fatsia because of its hardiness. My three plants looked dead after December heavy snowfall.


Yes, some leaves and branches got black, but plants survived!

3 comments:

  1. What lovely photos. And the puppy on the top of your blog is very cute.
    Thank´s ever so much for your kind comment on my blog.

    Greetings

    Gunilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I'll be back to your blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha - so you do have fatsia too :) Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comment! I appreciate your time! See you soon on your blog!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

Follow by Email

Share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU!

Copyright 2009-2014 TatyanaS, MySecretGarden Blog



My New Plants Fundraising!

-->